· Upon entering, you should pick up your assignment folder from the front table; it will have your name on it.
· Sit in your assigned seats.
· Look for the “Quick 15” on the white board and start activity. (Do not wait for the teacher to enter the room) You should start this activity immediately.
· If you have any questions in regards to this activity ask a fellow classmate. If your classmate cannot answer then ask another classmate. If no one can assist you, you can ask me as soon as I enter the classroom.
· Quick 15’s are DAILY grades based on rubric for assignment.
· Quick 15’s are class participation grades and will range from current events to SAT questions. They are random projects that will take the first 15 minutes of class
· Make up work assignments will be left in a folder, titled: “Make up work”. You can find this folder in the same tub where your assignment folder is located.
· Look at syllabus to determine the grade you will receive on make- up work.
· Go to the bathroom before entering the classroom
· If you truly must go you will have to wait until after lecture time (usually around 30 minutes after class starts)
· Ask the teacher for the hall pass. Sign out when you leave and sign in when you return. Bring the pass back.
Turning in daily assignments
· All “hand-in” work will be placed in your folder inside the right side (in the pocket side). I will announce which projects will be turned in to me instead of placing in the folder.
· All computer assignments need to be saved in your “H” drive. If your assignments are not saved in your “H” drive, you will not receive credit even if you have turned in a hard copy. All assignments can be tracked for ownership (no cheating will be allowed)
· Do not print anything unless specifically advised by your teacher.
· All Projects will be emailed to me
· All assignments will be emailed to me using your school email address.
· Communication will be through email so you need to make sure that you are visiting your school email on a timely basis.
· All textbooks, notebook and folders will be kept in the classroom.
· Please bring your own pencils, pens, etc…
· If you absolutely need to “BORROW” a pencil you will need to sign out for a borrowed pencil. You will need to return the pencil before leaving the classroom or you will be deducted 50 points from your Quick 15 for that day.
· You will need a “WHITE” 2inch BINDER with a plastic see through cover on the front of the binder to insert a binder cover sheet.
· The bell does not dismiss you. The teacher will dismiss you!
Last Modified on August 2, 2011