The following limitations have been placed on student dress.
Dress Not Acceptable:
1. Satanic messages, obscenities or alcohol/tobacco/drug advertisement on clothing or
2. Hats (both males and females), caps, hairnets, scarves, handkerchiefs, or sunglasses worn
3. Spandex, fishnet shirts, spaghetti straps, off the shoulder, low cut, tube tops or stretch
4. Bare midriffs (i.e. exposed tummy) shirts/blouses must be long enough to stay tucked in.
5. See through, translucent clothing is not allowed.
6. Underwear and/or any undergarments should not be showing.
7. Excessive baggy clothing (pants must be worn at the waist). Excessively long shirts
8. Gentlemen must wear a sleeved shirt.
9. All coveralls/overalls must be worn properly (straps must be snapped on and worn
10. Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be mid thigh or longer.
11. Long key chains, chains on pants, and wallet chains of any length. Belts must be tucked
12. Do not wear any clothing or accessories which indicate gang affiliation or from any
13. House slippers or pajamas are not allowed.
14. Facial piercing with spikes.
15. Shower/Bathroom flip-flops are not allowed.
16. Spiked hair that will obstruct others view is not allowed.
Last Modified on July 19, 2010