Physical Education is a vital part of our children's' everyday lives. Children perform better in the classroom when they are active physically, and alsowe strive for our students to have the best education possible.
Every student at Helen Ball Elementary will leave our school with good health habits, desire for daily physical activity, and a positive life long activities.
1. Follow and listen to all directions.
2. Wear tennis shoes or rubber soled shoes for your safety.
3. Tucked in shirts at all time is always expected.
4. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
5. Respect the right of students.
6. No toys, cosmetics, food or candies allowed.
8. HAVE FUN!
1. Student of the week for each classroom.
2. Special rewards.
3. Verbal Praise.
4. Special consideration to be a helper or leader.
CLICK ON THIS TWO WEB SITES FOR NUTRITION AND HEALTH INFORMATION