The district prohibits any clothing or grooming that in the principal’s judgment may reasonably be expected to cause disruption of or interference with normal school operations. A dress code is established to teach grooming and hygiene, instill discipline and avoid safety hazards to students and others. This desire led our school to adopt the following dress code. If students dress inappropriately at school, parents will be called to bring their child the proper uniform attire.
· Docker-style pants, skirts, jumpers or shorts worn at the waistline
· Cotton or cotton blend material
· Colors: Navy blue, hunter green or khaki
· No stretch material or baggy pants, shorts or skirts
· No cargo pockets or back pockets (slit back pockets only)
· Skirts and shorts must be as long as the fingertips with hands at the sides
· Polo style shirts for both girls and boys
· Colors: Navy blue, white and hunter green
· Shirts must be long enough to be tucked into pants
· All shirts (both boys and girls) must be tucked in at all times
District Dress Code
· White polo style shirts for both girls and boys
· Students will not wear sunglasses, hoodies or hats inside the building
· Hair will be well groomed, not dyed or bleached, without tails, and no mohawks
· Free dress days will be on Spring Picture Day, Awards Ceremony and to be determined by administration
If a student violates the dress code policy, the following steps will be taken:
1st Offense -- Teacher contacts parents for a change of clothing.
2nd Offense -- Students will be sent to office. Parents will be contacted by campus administration. The students will receive one (1) day of lunch detention.
* Every offense, thereafter, the student will receive one (1) day of lunch detention. *