The students at El Dorado High School are expected to be dressed and groomed in a manner that is clean and neat. The following Dress/Attire IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND THEREFORE NOT ALLOWED:
1. Satanic messages, obscenities or alcohol/tobacco/drug advertisement on clothing or accessories.
2. Any type of clothing that advertises another school.
3. Hats (both males and females), caps, beanies, hairnets, Doo rags, scarves, handkerchiefs, hoodies covering the head or sunglasses worn inside the building.
4. Spandex, fishnet shirts, spaghetti straps, off the shoulder, low cut, tube tops or stretch clothing unless worn under other acceptable clothing. Tank top straps must be wider than ID’S. Men’s shirts must have sleeves.
5. Bare midriffs (i.e. exposed tummy) are not allowed. Shirts/blouses must be long enough to stay tucked in.
6. See through or translucent clothing.
7. Underwear and/or any undergarments should not be showing.
8. Excessively baggy clothing (pants must be worn at the waist). Excessively long shirts (shirts with shirt tails must be tucked in). Shirts longer than the sleeve.
9. All coveralls/overalls must be worn properly (straps must be snapped on and worn over the shoulders.
10. Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be mid thigh or longer.
11. Long key chains, chains on pants, and wallet chains of any length. Belts must be tucked all the way in pant loops.
12. Do not wear any clothing or accessories which indicate gang affiliation.
13. House slippers or pajamas.
14. Facial piercing with spikes.
15. Flip-flops or shower shoes.
16. Spiked hair that will obstruct others view.
* Anything deemed inappropriate by administration will result in a violation of the dress code.
Last Modified on May 22, 2010