The following dress code applies to all students during their KEYS Academy placement:
1. Khaki or navy blue pants. Must not be too tight or oversized (when pulled mid-thigh there is less than three inches of fabric from edge to leg) and worn at the waist not hips.
2. Khaki or navy blue military web belt with plain small, silver buckle (no initials or insignias).
3. Shirts must be appropriate size and tucked in at all times. High school students wear navy blue shirts and middle school students wear dark green shirts.
4. Shoes must be either completely black or white (including matching laces). Combination colors will not be allowed.
5. Hair must be neat, of a natural hair color, cut or styled leaving the students eyes uncovered. The hairstyle or color must not be a distraction to the educational environment.
6. No facial hair on male students (except a neatly groomed mustache) is allowed.
7. During cold weather/conditions students may wear a plain, form fitting, white cotton t-shirt or thermal shirt underneath their KA polo. They may not wear sweatshirts.
8. Personal expressions must be completely covered.
KEYS ACADEMY ADMINISTRATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY STUDENT UNIFORM OR GROOMING ISSUE THAT DISRUPTS THE EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED ON CAMPUS AT ANY TIME:
Jewelry (of any kind)
Pens, Pencils, Paper, Backpacks or miscellaneous school supplies
Wallets or purses (of any kind)
Any amount of money
Last Modified on February 9, 2012