2017-2018 Late Registration
Late Registration After School Has Started
There will be no registration the first day of school.
There will be late registration starting the second day of school from 8:30 to 11:00.
To better facilitate the process, we ask that you bring the following:
- All students need to bring a copy of parent's driver's license
- Current electric/gas OR water bill (June or July 2017. Termination Notices will not be permitted. Parents name must appear on the bill.)
- All students MUST purchase a new EHS ID ($5.00)
- Updated Shot records
- If you were here non a Notarized Letter/Power of Attorney, an updated SISD letter is required.
- Copy of Texas ID and insurance with name of insured driver (student) is required for student pruchasing aparking sticker.
- Only specific grade level allowed on day of registration
Parents must pre-register student/s online before summer registration.
All EHS Students Are Welcome!
Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 5:30
Come learn about programs, dress code, attendance, advanced academics and other important information to start your year off right.
You will also get to meet new people and tour the campus.
All students and parents are welcome.
The STAAR Test Results are In!
DNA 1:1 Information
Incoming Freshmen Parents, if you missed the parent information meeting on Wednesday, May 24, please read the following information.
You may pay the $25 laptop fee in person at the EHS business office or online in the Web Store.
You may print out the necessary forms here: Mobile Device Policy. Please sign the Loan and Damage/Loss Agreement on the last page.
Please bring the Damage/Loss Agreement Form and proof of your payment to freshmen registration on July 14th.
At registration you will be given a ticket for your time to come to laptop distribution. We will distribute on July 18th and 19th.
If your child is in SATA, please go to the SATA page for additonal information.
Student ID Policy
In order to keep our students safe,
each student is required to wear his/her ID
at all times.