Dress Code Guidelines:
1. Shirts, pants or any type of clothing worn cannot represent logos related to drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or any illegal substance; nor anything that is profane in content or intent, or which is offensive in nature.
2. Sunglasses are not allowed indoors.
3. Skirts and shorts cannot be more than 2 inches above the knee.
4. Immodest clothing is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, sheer (see through) clothing, spaghetti straps, tank tops or any clothing with holes and tears. Blouses and shirts that expose the midriff area are not allowed.
5. The following head apparel is not allowed in the building: caps, hats, bandanas, stocking caps or hoods.
5. Any item(s) deemed inappropriate by administration.
principal determines that a student's grooming violates the dress code,
the student shall be given an opportunity to correct the problem at
school. If not corrected, the student shall be assigned to in-school
suspension for the remainder of the day, until a parent or designee
brings an acceptable change of clothing to the school or until the
problem is otherwise corrected.