Montwood High School Freshman Laptop Initiative
Distribution is in the library!
Wednesday, July 26:
8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Last Names P-T
Thursday, July 27:
8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Last Names U-Z
*Students must have a copy of their receipt and Mobile Device Loan and Damage/Loss Agreement to receive their laptop.
Regular Bell Schedule 2017-18
9th Grade: 10th-12th Grade:
8:00-8:30 Tutoring/Team meetings 8:00-8:30
8:40-9:30 1st 8:40-9:30 1st
9:35-10:20 2nd 9:35-10:20 2nd
10:25-11:10 3rd 10:25-11:10 3rd
11:15-12:00 4th 11:15-12:00 4th
A-LUNCH 12:00-12:40 12:05-12:50 5th
12:45-1:30 5th B-LUNCH 12:50-1:30
1:35-2:20 6th 1:35-2:20 6th
2:25-3:10 7th 2:25-3:10 7th
3:15-4:00 8th 3:15-4:00 8th
Rules for Driving and Parking on Campus
Parking permits will be available from the Security Department. Students wanting to drive to school will need to provide the following documentation to obtain a parking sticker:
1. The student must have a valid TX operator's license.
2. Vehicle must be registered in TX to the student or member of the family.
3. Vehicle must be insured in accordance with state law.
4. The student must be listed as a driver on the insurance card.
Parking lot rules:
1. Pedestrians always have the right of way.
2. Five (5) MPH zone is throughout school campus property.
3. No cruising in the parking lots.
4. No illegal parking. Park only in designated areas.
5. No loud music on or within 500 ft. of the school campus.
6. The sticker is issued to your vehicle and your vehicle only. Do not place the sticker on another vehicle. Sticker must adhere to the windshield.
7. The sticker needs to be renewed every school year (fee: $10).
8. No parking in handicapped parking slots, unless handicapped license plate or decal is displayed. The handicapped decal must be for the student.
9. No parking in a fire zone.
10. All state and federal traffic laws are enforced in the parking lot.
11. Violation of the above rules may result in parking sticker revocation and/or your vehicle being towed off the premises.
12. SISD is not responsible for theft, vandalism, etc., for vehicles parked on premises.
13. The one-way traffic pattern will be followed at all times.
Booting and towing:
Vehicles that do not display the Montwood High School permit will be immobilized with a wheel boot. Attempting to remove the boot may cause damage to the vehicle. The boot may be removed by paying a fine of $37.50 in the business office. If the boot fine is not paid by 6 p.m., vehicles will be towed without notification at the owner's expense. Montwood High School is not responsible for any damage of any kind to any vehicle.
The STAAR Test Results Are In!
PreAP and AP Summer Assignments
Cover Page for Mr. Hernandez and Mr. Clark / AP Calculus Summer Packet / Simplifying Radicals / Adding Rational Expressions / Multiplying Rational Expressions / Multiplying Polynomials / Operations with Complex Numbers / Packet, PreCal