Welcome to PE
Our Physical Education class teaches students to develop healthy living habits that will last a lifetime. Students participate in a wide variety of activities, sports and challenges that will increase their physical, social, and mental abilities, teamwork and cooperation skills. We hope to provide a safe, fun and motivating class that will encourage all students to want to participate, have fun and try their best.
- Students should remember that P.E. is a class.
- Students must be ready to learn and have fun.
- Students must have appropriate running shoes/sneakers and clothing attire.
- Students must have a water bottle.
- Students must have a doctor's note, parents' note or note from a school nurse in order to sit out of exercises and activities.
- Students are expected to try their best each day.
- Students are expected to treat others as they would want to be treated.
- Students are expected to display sportsmanship before, during and after all activities.
- Be prepared for physical activity
- Always display proper sportsmanship
- Dress code will be followed with proper clothing.
- No gum or candy
- No talking while the coach/adult is talking
- Have fun
- First offense - verbal warning
- Second offense - remove from activity
- Third offense - lunch detention
- Fourth offense - contact parent
- Fifth offense - office referral
Participation (full or partial) will receive full points
Failure to attempt or try will result in a 50.
8:30-9:20 Kinder 9:20-10:10 1st Grade 10:10-11:00 2nd Grade 11:00-11:40 Lunch 11:45-12:35 3rd Grade 12:35-1:25 4th Grade 1:25-2:15 5th Grade