Team SISD Mobile App
Download the Team SISD Mobile App Today!
Team SISD’s mobile app is an excellent resource to strengthen home, school and community partnerships, and another way to provide support and resources for 100% student success. Features include:
- Top news stories
- District and campus events and notifications
- Student Academic Calendars
- Lunch Menus
- and much more!
As a parent and student you can keep track of:
- Class grades
- Assignment grades
- Lunch balances
- Teacher Emails
- Custom notifications
Available for Apple and Android devices – search for “Socorro ISD”
Subscribe/Unsubscribe to Team SISD Messages
Parents can opt out of the messages by contacting the following:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)".
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680" for non-emergency messages. Reply STOP to "54968" to opt out of emergency messages.
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email they receive.
Parents can opt back in to the messages by contacting the following:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)" from the phone line that has been opted out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to "54968" for emergency messages.
- Emails: email firstname.lastname@example.org.