We are a NUT AWARE CAMPUS
First day of School: Monday, August 1, 2022
- All parents may walk their children to their classrooms only on the first day of school.
- 7:05 Campus doors open
- 7:30-7:45 1st Bell/Breakfast in the classroom
- 7:30-3:15 1st grade - 5th grade
- 7:35 Warning Bell/Campus announcements begin
- 7:30-2:45 Pre-K4 & Kinder
- 7:30-10:55 Pre-K3 AM
- 7:45 Tardy Bell/Breakfast is finished
- 11:35-2:45 Pre-K3 PM
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
It is our top priority to ensure the safety of all our Lion scholars. Please follow the arrival and dismissal procedures.
- PreK 3 and PreK 4 at Jason Crandall (green gate by playground)- Parents must park and drop-off and pick-up students. No exceptions. Older siblings will not be allowed to drop-off or pick-up younger students.
- 3rd-5th grades at Jason Crandall (gate by canopies)- Parents use the drop-off zone for arrival and dismissal.
- K-2nd grades at Tierra Dorada- Parents use the drop-off zone for arrival and dismissal.
- Bus and daycare students will be provided a badge to board appropriate transportation. It is imperative that students bring badges daily to avoid any confusion.
Please exercise patience during arrival and dismissal times. To ensure your children's safety, it may take up to take 15 -20 minutes for arrival and dismissal times.
If you have any questions, please call us at 915-937-8801.
Summer Reading Challenge
Lions, fill out your bingo card to earn a special treat. You can visit the little free library for books and copies of the bingo card.