Physical Education Game Plan
1. Always play safe.
2. Respect yourself and others.
3. Use equipment properly.
4. Try hard to be your best everyday.
5. Be active!
1. 1st offense - Verbal warning
2. 2nd offense - Private teacher student conference.
3. 3rd offense - Time out, away from class until student is ready to return.
4. 4th offense - Time out for the remainder of the class period.
5. Repeat disruptions - Teacher communication with parent.
6. Sever disruption - Office referral.
1. Teacher Praise.
2. Leadership role.
3. Parent communication.
4. P.E. rewards.
5. Fun Friday time.