Library Policies and Procedures
Sierra Vista Safety Procedures:
- Use of face masks is optional. Use the How to Properly Wear a Face Mask guide if you have any questions.
- Patrons must wash hands and/or sanitize with hand sanitizer upon entering and prior to exiting the Library.
- Patrons must sanitize their work stations once work is completed.
Books and Print Materials:
- Materials will be sanitized before they can be circulated.
- Use of e-books and online resources is recommended
- The maker space materials will be on hold until further notice.
- Materials will not be available for check out until further notice