2019-2020 Community Education Registrations Dates
Registrations& Orientations: Morning begins at 9:00 AM - Evening begins at 5:30 PM
- Pick up your registration tickets in person only at Options High School (12380 Pine Spring Dr. 79928) starting on the day noted on the schedule below. Tickets given on a first come first served basis until available space runs out. If registration tickets run out, you will be place on a call list for the next available registration date.
- Registrations are for morning afternoon and evening classes unless otherwise noted. All classes and schedules subject to change. Check this website often for updates.
- New students are required to attend scheduled Registration and Orientation to attend class. Registration and testing for Vocational and HSE/GED classes is generally a two day process. Only the first day is listed in the schedule
- Visit Program & Class Descriptions for class details and requirements and Class Schedule for specific class locations, start dates and times.
- ESL includes all levels, ESL/ Spanish HSE/GED Combo, Citizenship, Family Literacy and ESL for Professionals. HSE/GED includes all levels HSE/GED preparation classes and Transition to college classes.
- All Registrations held at Options High School unless otherwise noted.
- Call 915-937-1700 or email email@example.com for more information.
2019-2020 Community Education Registration Schedule
Registration Ticket Pickup Starting
(Aug. 5-Sep. 27)
No classes: Sep. 2 (Labor Day)
No PM classes: Sep. 25 (Early Release)
(8:30 AM- 4:30 PM)
(Oct 14.-Dec. 22)
No PM classes: Oct. 30 (Early Release)
No classes: Nov. 11 (Veterans Day) & Nov. 25-27 (Thanksgiving)
No PM classes: Dec. 30 (Early Release)
(Jan 21.-Apr. 3)
No PM classes: Jan. 29 (Early Release)
No classes: Mar. 9-20 (Spring Break) & Mar. 23 (Staff Development)
(Apr. 6-May 29)
No classes: Apr. 10 (Good Friday) & May 25 (Memorial Day)