- USPS mail is delivered the day it arrives in the mailroom. Mail that arrives in the mail room by 3pm will go out that same day
- Exceptions: Large volumes of bulk mail must be delivered to mail room early in the morning. Pick up for same day delivery and or delivery may run behind schedule.
- Pick-up and outgoing USPS, FedEx, UPS mail packages:
- All outgoing USPS mail received by the mailroom prior to 3:00 p.m. will be processed and dispatched to post office at 3:15p.m. Same day.
- All outgoing mail for delivery service other than USPS must be received by the mailroom early in the morning for afternoon drop-off. (Call mail room staff for more information)
- Intra-District mail will be delivered in one working day for schools south of the freeway. Schools north of the freeway receive mail the following day.
- Mailbags (delivery/pick-up) in buildings are made according to armor delivery schedule.