Gifted & Talented Services
The GT referral window for school year 2022 will open in November. Students in grades K-11 are eligible for GT assessment.
Referrals for gifted testing may be submitted during the month of November to the gifted campus coordinator, and data collection will begin in December. An information video may be located below to address questions regarding the referral process. Starting November 1, forms for beginning the gifted referral process will be made available. Please refer to the timeline for the screening process.
To Test or Not to Test?
School Year 2022 GT Referral Timeline
- November 2021 Referral Window (K-11) Referrals and Permission for those seeking GT testing due to GT Campus Coordinator Submit Referral.
- December 2021 Data Collection (K-11) Parent survey and Teacher inventory due; Creativity test proctored.
- January/February/March 2022 Data Collection (K-11) Campus Coordinator collects testing data.
- Febraury 28, 2022 Kindergarten Screening Deadline (K) Selection committee notifies parent/guardian results of testing; Participation Acceptance forms due before services begin; PEIMS coding changed, as applicable.
- March 2022 Screening Committee Meeting (1-11) Selection committee meeting held; notify parent/guardian of screening results; Participation Acceptance forms due before services begin; PEIMS coding changed, as applicable.