Mission StatementThe mission of the Bill Sybert school counseling program is to provide a comprehensive developmental guidance and counseling program where all students will achieve to their fullest potential as they become college and career ready. Our program will maximize the academic, personal/social and career development of all students so they can be responsible, prepared and realize personal postsecondary goals.Vision StatementThe students at Bill Sybert School will achieve to their fullest potential as they excel and become college and career ready while being successful academically and socially.Beliefs
Philosophy of Counseling"Endeavor to Excel"Areas of Guidance and Counseling for SISDASCA National ModelGrief and TraumaTechnology in CounselingCollege and Career Readiness**If at any time there is a concern for a child at school or at home, do not hesitate to see the school counselor. The best way to ensure time with the counselor is to schedule an appointment. Please see the link above!
- Every student can learn, and every student can succeed.
- Every student should have access to and opportunity for a high-quality education.
- Every student should graduate from high school prepared for postsecondary opportunities.
- Every student should have access to a school counseling program.
- Effective school counseling is a collaborative process involving school counselors,students, families, teachers, administrators and education stakeholders.
- School counselors are leaders in the school, district, state and nation.
- Comprehensive school counseling programs promote and enhance student academic, career and social/emotional outcomes.