Laptop Repairs and Summer Hours:
Starting June 21, appointments can be made with the Help Desk by using the following instructions. Hours will be from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
Repairs are made by appointment ONLY. Click this link: Schedule Your Appointment
Once your appointment is made, please complete the following steps:
- The DNA Repair Form must be completed and printed before parent/student drops off laptop.
- Please make sure to save any files prior to bringing in the non-working laptop.
- Technician will attempt to service the laptop at time of appointment.
- If the laptop needs to be kept for further maintenance, another laptop will be issued to the student
- The technician will assess the laptop and determine if a cost will be associated with the repair. Parents will be notified at time of appointment.
For more information on the DNA 1:1 Initiative, please click HERE.
2021-22 Student Calendar:
Montwood High School is a 2020 recipient and, as such, is designated as a Texas Purple Star Campus.