Applying to the IB Programme at El Dorado High School
Step 1: Complete the SISD Advanced Academics Common Application Form (provided by your school counselor).
Step 2: Complete the El Dorado HIgh School IB Application (provided by your school counselor or can be accessed by clicking here--> 2019-2020 IB Application ).
- Student Questionnaire
- Parent Questionnaire
- IB Scholarly Honor Agreement Form
- 3 Core Teacher Recommendation Letters/Forms (English, Social Studies, Math, Science)
Step 3: Submit all completed applications and documents to your middle school counselor. APPLICATIONS ARE DUE January 11th, 2019.
Students will be notified of their admission into the IB Program between February 13th-15th, 2019.
If you are curently enrolled as a 9th grade students OR if you are NOT an SISD student and would like to apply, please email the coordinator and request an application. All outside SISD IB Applications should be delievered/mailed to the IB coordinator at the above address.
If you are NOT currently enrolled in an SISD school, you will need to also obtain & include a copy of:
- your 7th and 8th grade STAAR results (For incoming Freshman)
- your 7th and 8th grade STAAR results and any End-of-Course results (For incoming sophomores and juniors.)
- your most recent Report Card
- your Attendance Record for the current or most recent school year