It is the philosophy of the Socorro Independent School District and Pebble Hills High School that students should maintain high standards of dress, grooming, and appearance.2022-2023 Dress Code
- Clothing with obscenities (sexual nature, profanity, etc.), or alcohol/tobacco/drug advertisement to include any clothing or accessories/tattoos which indicate any gang affiliation.
- Hoodies covering heads, or sunglasses are not to be worn inside the building.
- No fishnet shirts, spaghetti straps, off-the-shoulder, low-cut shirts/blouses, tube-tops, see-thru or translucent clothing, and no open back tops. Cardigans/Shawl must be used to cover.
- Tank top straps must be wider than 2 inches and all tank tops must have standard armholes.
- No bare midriffs (exposed stomachs).
- Underwear or any other undergarments or skin should not be visible thru clothing.
- Excessively baggy pants must be worn at the waist and should not expose undergarments.
- Excessively long shirts must not cover baggy clothes.
- Muscle shirts must not be worn unless for athletic purposes.
- Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be no higher than 2 inches above the knee.
- No long key chains, chains on pants, and wallet chains of any length. Belts must be tucked all the way in pant loops.
- Do not wear any clothing affiliated with another high school. Only clothes from the PHHS feeder pattern will be allowed.
- No pajamas unless on an approved School Spirit Day.
- All shoes must have a back strap. No house slippers, flip flops, or athletic sandals.
- No distracting features: piercing with spikes, inappropriate tattoos.
All students are provided with a picture I.D. card and a lanyard at registration. Students must have their I.D. on their person at all times while at school and at any school functions. There is no charge for this initial card and lanyard. The card is property of Pebble Hills High School. There is a $5.00 replacement charge for any lost I.D. cards.
Anything deemed inappropriate by administration will result in a violation of the dress code, and students will be required to modify dress based on administration recommendation.
Last Modified on June 20, 2022