The Lower Valley Health Fair is made up of over 100 vendors who offer a wide variety of free medical testing and information. Some activities available for the entire family include:
- Kids Corner- specifically targeted at the younger crowd with fun activities and important screenings such as vision, hearing, dental, speech and language screenings as well as impedance testing. Amber alert cards, McGruff, CHIP application assistance, story hour and book give aways.
- All childhood immunizations are $10.00 for the first shot and $20.00 for two or more.
- Adults Services include blood sugar, cholesterol, HIV and blood pressure testing. Adults can be screened for diabetes, asthma, spinal, vision and hearing problems. Educational information is distributed by most vendors.
- Pap smears are available free of charge to the first 100 women.
- Two Family Fun Walks during the day at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Ongoing performances throughout the day.