MHS Writing Center
Writing Center Use Guidelines:
- Students MUST have a pass to use the centers.
- Dress code will be enforced in the centers at all times.
- Cell phones and iPods can only be used in the labs for educational purposes.
- Non-educational websites, streaming video, and games are not allowed on the computers during class time.
- Students should only be sent to the labs to work on specific tasks.
- Teachers can send students to the lab during the first 20 minutes of class, but should not send them during the last twenty minutes.
- Unless the teacher specifically requests otherwise, students will not be sent back to their classrooms during the last 20 minutes of any class; we will hold them in the center until the bell.
- The Writing Center is on the B schedule for upperclassmen.
- Book appointments for your class by calling 72614.
We also have a page for students with writing tips and strategies.