Circulation Desk: (915) 937-2856
Monday - Thursday: 7:45 AM - 4:15 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The library is available to students before/after school and during both lunches for study use or just to come and hang-out!
Instilling the love of reading and inquiry by helping students to become college and career ready in a 21st century world.
Goals and Policies
- Provide a learner-centered library program that enhances student achievement.
- Provide a current, up-to-date collection rich in print and nonprint resources.
- Provide a welcoming, learning environment to all patrons.
- Students and community patrons are allowed to check out 5 items, including DVDs.
- Staff may check out 10 items, including 2 DVDs.
- Faculty may check out 50 items, including 5 DVDs
- Students and community patrons are charged 5 cents per day for late date with the maximum fine of $2. Any lost or damaged item must be paid in full or replaced.
- Computers and printers are allowed for school use only.
Follow Ms. Hardin on Twitter @americaslibrary
Follow Ms. Evans on Twitter @JEvans_AHS