Volunteer Registration Process
To apply as a volunteer at our SISD Schools, please read the instructions provided below and complete the application process. Volunteers may begin after the background check has cleared and the campus is notified. The entire process takes up to 5 working days. Please contact the VASSP program or Brittany Holland to confirm you are cleared to volunteer.
*BOTH steps 1 and 2 must be completed in order to process your application!
- Socorro ISD full time employees do not need to submit a CCH DPS form; skip step 1 and proceed to step 2.
- Download the CCH DPS form, fill in the appropriate boxes, and save. Please do not obtain fingerprints. SISD will mail a letter to home address if fingerprints are requested.
- Email CCH DPS form to Sandra Rubio at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 915-851-7508. Without the DPS CCH Form, the Department of Public Safety will not allow SISD to process your application.
- CCH DPS Form Computer Criminal Verification Form
- Complete the online volunteer registration form: Volunteer Application English / Inscripción de Voluntario
- This application will be submitted online directly to the SISD Volunteer Program.