El Dorado Student Ambassadors
Who are Student Ambassadors?
Student Ambassadors are student leaders within El Dorado High School. These students have demonstrated strong academics and a commitment to community service. As role models to their peers, Ambassadors are responsible for representing the society in their schools and inspiring their peers to get involved in school as well as in community activities that interest them the most. We meet once a month to plan activities and to participate with other organizations.
What are the benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
The Student Ambassadors at EDHS will have the opportunity to develop a variety of highly sought after skills. These skills include leadership, team building, communication, and management. Skills such as these are in high demand by employers and universities.
What does a Student Ambassador do?
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere for the new student
- Meet and greet new students
- Conduct campus tours to new military families and students during visits to campus
Student Ambassador Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have and will maintain a 2.0 GPA in order to participate in the program.
- Students must remain in good academic standing, cannot be on academic, progress, or disciplinary probation.
- Students must be committed to the overall success of the Ambassador program.
- Students will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Leadership skills
- Positive personality
- Ability to lead and follow
- Communication skills
- Students must be willing to work as a team of one.
For more information about the Student Ambassadors program or to request a tour of the school for incoming students, please contact the Military Family Liaison.
Work number: 915-937-3251