The innovative WIN Academy provides students who struggle in a traditional education setting more learning time via nine-hour school days Monday-Thursday, a double dose of reading and math, digital devices and curriculum, and personalized learning with a teacher who loops with them for three years. WIN helps students improve in confidence, behavior, performance, and attendance.
WIN Academy recognitions
- 2017 Best in Education Award by BestSchools.org
- 2016 & 2017 H-E-B Excellence in Education Finalist
- 2016 Texas Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development FL Elder Award
- Top Raise Your Hand Texas story of 2016
- 2017 TEA #IAmTXEd feature story
- $800,000 W.K. Kellogg Foundation grant