Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Gilbert Martinez, Principal
Improve student performance and enhance teaching and learning for all learners.
Eastlake High School exists to provide opportunities to maximize our children’s academic, artistic, athletic, and social skills in a global society.
- Ensure a safe and supportive learning environment for everyone.
- Prepare every learner to have a positive outlook on everyday life experiences.
- To afford the most opportunities for students to be college, career, and military ready.
- Increase our student average daily attendance using student incentives and engaging every learner through a rigorous curriculum.
- Improve our Texas Education Accountability Report to a maximum rating.
- National Center for Urban School Transformation Silver Medalist 2017-2018
- T-STEM Designation HS 2018-2019 (planning year)
- School TechXcellence June 2018 Technology Excellence in School of Advanced Technology Applications (SATA)
- Early College for 2019-2020 (planning year)
- Top 25 in the 5A UIL Lonestar Cup 2017-2018
- Continued strong parental involvement
- Each year an increase in Academics and Athletic scholarships awarded
- 2017-2018 14 Championships in Team Sports and 6 Individual Sports
- 21 Advanced Placement sections offered with more added each year
- 16 Dual Credit sections offered with more added each year
- Growing enrollment in our PLTW programs such as Academy of Careers in Education (ACE), Biomedical Sciences, Cosmetology, Culinary Arts, Engineering, Future Farmers of America (FFA), & Law Enforcement