Degrees and Certifications:
Dr. Ignacio Estorga, Principal
Every student will transition to college, career and successful futures by taking advantage of, and excelling in, the quality courses provided at Pebble Hills High School.
- Ensure a safe and supportive learning environment for everyone.
- Prepare each Scholar to be successful in their academics and in their social/emotional learning.
- To empower every learner with high goals and a positive outlook on their future.
- 2017-2018 STAAR Six Distinctions Designations
- Pebble Hills High ROTC program earned the "Distinguished Unit with Academic" honors and was selected by our Area Manager - CDR Merv Dial as Area Nine's "Most Outstanding Unit". The ROTC also finished the 2017-218 school year by being ranked the Nations "3rd Most Outstanding Unit" nationally.
- Multiple opportunities to earn Dual Credit.
- Sparta Business Academy
- PLTW programs to include Law Enforcement, Culinary, Animal Sciences, Cosmetology, Biomedical Science, and Education.
- Over 9 Million in scholarships awarded to scholars for the 2017-2018 school year.
- The Digitally Nurturing Academics (DNA) program implemented school wide with each student receiving his or her own laptop.