Degrees and Certifications:
Maribel Pidone, Principal
Tomorrow's Leaders Learning Today
We are committed to building a foundation of excellence, integrity, and hard work ethic in all our Lion Leaders so they thrive in their future college and career journey.
- To continue to provide a safe and secure environment for all our Lion Leaders, teachers and staff.
- To improve our attendance rate from 96.5% to 97.5% to instill healthy punctuality and attendance habits in our Lion Leaders.
- For our Lions to acquire the academic skills and foster a high moral integrity that will ensure a successful future.
- 2017-2018 STAAR Two Distinctions: Closing the Achievement Gap, Post-secondary Readiness
- 2017-2018 State Accountability Rate Met
- 2017-2018 Lone Star State Bronze Award
Family support is the backbone of every Lion Leader. We are dedicated to hosting campus events, such as Fall Festival, parent information nights, academic nights, grandparents' day, that create memorable experiences for every Lion Leader.
Academically, Lions will continue to excel through the use of AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination), Habits of Mind, Heart Legacies that prepare them with skills and strategies that will allow them to be leaders in middle, high school, college and career readiness.