Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Ana Soto, Principal
Every child will succeed and will transition to college, career and life. As a learning community we promote a culture of shared accountability. We embrace our district’s philosophy of educating every child as if they are our own children and commit to providing a quality education for all our learners.
- Providing and safe and supportive environment helps us ensure students are at school all day every day. Our goal is to increase our yearly attendance from 96.15% to 98% with the implementation of PBIS and SEL.
- Helen Ball Elementary received a STAAR distinction for Student Achievement in English Language Arts and Reading. We will continue to provide a strong literacy program to ensure all students in K-5 read at or above grade level.
- Helen Ball Elementary received an 86/B rating for the 2017-2018 Texas Education Agency (TEA) Accountability Report. We will continue to support all learners and ensure a 90/A rating for the 2018-2019 school year.
- 2017-2018 Accountability Rating Met
- Lone Star State Silver Award
- Volunteer Award- Healthier Team SISD Award 2017
- Partners in Education Award- Girls Scout Troop
- Destination Imagination State-bound team
- VAASP Athletic program
- 5th grade girls and boys basketball teams
- Award winning Parent Volunteer program
- Award winning Counseling program