Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Deana White, Principal
College Begins in Kindergarten!
We commit to educate and prepare all students by developing critical thinking and establishing college readiness for the 21st century. We will promote partnerships, instill integrity, respect diversity and inspire children to become heartfelt heroes leading future generations.
- To maintain a daily attendance rate of 98.2%. Heroes will be honored for their attendance through various means including attendance dances, brag tags, bumper stickers, popcorn parties and end of year awards.
- To continue to build and expand on partnerships within our community through community service projects with organizations such as The El Paso Humane Society, El Paso Food Bank and the Elks Lodge 187.
- To provide quality instruction around our academic framework which includes a focus on the 4 C's: Collaboration, Creativity, Communication, and Critical Thinking.
- To continue to provide a safe learning environment conducive to meeting the social and emotional needs of all students through Social/Emotional Learning and Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports.
- To increase community engagement through our programs such as WATCH D.O.G.S., Wellness Wednesdays, Family Nights, Annual Community Health Fair, Career Day, etc.
- Received the Purple Heart Designation from the Military Order of the Purple Heart, July 2015
- Honored to open and lead the first 21st Century Learning Facility in El Paso and West Texas
- TEA Distinction - Academic Achievement in Mathematics
- TEA Distinction - Academic Achievement in English Language Arts/Reading
- TEA Distinction - Postsecondary Readiness
- 2017-2018 TEA - "Met Standard"
“We have a responsibility to make our world a better place, one person and one action at a time. If it’s not kind don’t do it. If it’s not true, don’t say it. Choose to be kind!”