Degrees and Certifications:
Rebeca Parada, Principal
Every child will succeed and will transition to college, career and life.
- Ensure a safe and supportive learning environment for everyone.
- Prepare each Scholar to be successful in their academics and in their social/emotional learning.
- Provide opportunities for our scholars, giving them a head start for high school level and getting them to be college and career ready.
- 2017-18 Accountability Rating Met
- 2017-18 STAAR Five Distinctions Earned: Student Achievement in ELAR, Social Studies and Science, Closing the Gaps, and Post Secondary Readiness
- Lone Star State Bronze Award
- Continued strong parental involvement
- Increase in PreAp Courses
- VASSP Athletic Sports for K-6
- Algebra I 100% Passing Rate with increase in enrollment
- Athletic Department for 7th and 8th
- Pop Patrol
- WIN Academy
- Spanish I, II and III
- Comprehensive Fine Arts Program