Escontrias School Counseling Program
The school counselors in Escontrias School Counseling Department believe:
- The Escontrias Counseling Program implements a comprehensive school counseling program to address the educational needs of all students.
- All students in Pre-Kindergarten through fifth grade can learn and achieve success, given their learning style tools and interventions.
- The Escontrias School Counselors will follow the American School Counseling Association Ethical Standards
- The Escontrias School Counseling Program goals are reviewed each year by the Advisory Council and comprised based on the school's data and needs.
- The Escontrias Counselors collaborate with teachers, administration, and community to enhance the students' academic, personal-social, and career skills to become productive and responsible citizens.
Escontrias School Counseling Department Vision Statement
Our bull pups, tomorrow's leaders will be academically and socially prepared for future endeavors. They will be productive and responsible citizens. They will have the skills to become problems solvers and be self-disciplined that allow them to be a positive contributor in society.
Escontrias School Counseling Department Mission Statement
The mission of the School Counseling Program of Escontrias PK-5th grade is to provide a safe learning environment for all students supported by a comprehensive program that is aligned with the American School Counseling Association (ASCA) national standards. Our program is designed to be equitable for all students to develop and optimize their academic, artistic, athletic, interpersonal skills, and personal strengths to become productive and responsible citizens. The data-driven counseling program assists students in meeting their full potential.