Degrees and Certifications:
CIS is a stay-in-school program that was founded to assist students to overcome various issues that may be a barrier/ obstacle in completing their education. As a CIS coordinator I work with faculty and staff to ensure students are helped in the following areas: Supportive Guidance, Health and Human Services, Parental and Family Engagement, Career and College Readiness, Enrichment and Academic Support. Our mission at CIS is to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
CIS believes that every child needs and deserves a:
- One-on-one relationship with a caring adult
- Safe place to learn and grow
- Healthy start and a healthy future
- Marketable skills to use upon graduation
- Chance to give back to peers and community
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.