IB Corner for University and Alumni
Below you will find information regarding the IB Diploma Programme Courses and Assessments taken by our El Dorado Aztec 2020 Graduates. Should you have any questions, please contact the IB Coordinator, Paulina Hernandez, at email@example.com.
IB DP Courses and Syllabus/Subject Briefing Guides
For the graduating class of 2020, all DP candidates attended the following courses over a span of two years, with the exception of Psychology SL- a 1 year SL course option taken and assessed during the 11th-grade year. All IB DP Scholars were required to be enrolled and assessed in two HL courses, Group 1- Language A: Studies and Literature and Group 3- Individuals and Societies: History of the Americas. In addition, all DP candidates were assessed in Mathematics SL. DP candidates were able to pick their third HL course and the remaining 2 SL courses from Groups 2, 3, 4, or 6.
- Group 1- Language A: Studies in Literature HL Syllabus/Subject Brief
- Group 2- Language B: HL/SL Syllabus/Subject Brief
- Spanish HL
- Spanish SL
- French SL
- Group 3- Individuals and Societies: History of the Americas HL Syllabus/Subject Brief
- Group 4- Science
- Group 5- Mathematics SL Syllabus/Subject Brief
- Group 6- Fine Arts
- CORE- all IB DP Candidates participated/completed the following per IB Diploma Requirements.
In addition, all IB DP candidates participated in the following Advanced Placement Exams
- AP World History (May 2019)
- AP French Language and Culture or AP Spanish Language and Culture (May 2020)
Additonal Documents and Links
Need more information on how to access your IB Results?
Click here for the IB Candidates Results Pack
Are you a University seeking more information on the IB Diploma Programme?
Click here for the IB DP Guide for Universities
Are you a IB Grad needing to request another official IB transcript?
Make your request at rrs.ibo.org