Fill out the following form. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON IT.
Complete Rankone for this School year.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW PHYSICAL HISTORY AND EVALUATION FORM
Physicals are an important part of being a student athlete. You must be CLEARED before you can even tryout. For the current year, they have allowed the following:
- ALL STUDENTS MUST FILL OUT PAGE ONE OF THE PHYSICAL FORM (MEDICAL HISTORY)
- IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY QUESTION 1-6, YOU MUST GET A NEW PHYSICAL.
- If you played SPORTS during the 2019-2020 year and you turned in your physical and were cleared, then the physical from last year will be accepted. The trainers have that physical and can be used for this year. YOU WILL TURN IN PAGE 1 - MEDICAL HISTORY -TO THE ATHLETIC TRAINERS AT A LATER DATE.
- If you come from a different school (either from Middle school or a different High School), you are allowed to turn in a copy of the physical from last year. Contact your previous school to see if they kept a copy of it. YOU WILL TURN IN PAGE 1 - MEDICAL HISTORY - TO THE ATHLETIC TRAINERS AT A LATER DATE.
- If you cannot produce a copy of last year's physical, YOU WILL NEED TO GET A NEW PHYSICAL BEFORE TRYOUTS ARE HELD.
GET YOUR VERY OWN WATER BOTTLE. Due to COVID-19 school regulations, a large insulated water bottle is highly recommended by our Sports Medicine Program. Some examples are:
STEP 6 MUST BRING MEDICAL HISTORY FORM PAGE 1
Turn in your Physicals on
UPPER CLASSMAN (10TH - 12TH)
TUESDAY AUG. 11TH FROM 9 AM - 11 AM BY THE BUILDING B BREEZEWAY. RANK ONE MUST BE COMPLETED BY THEN.
FRESHMAN (9TH GRADE)
SATURDAY AUG. 15TH FROM 10 AM - 12 PM BY THE BUILDING B BREEZE WAY. RANKONE MUST BE COMPLETED BY THEN. IF YOU HAVE A HARD COPY OF YOUR PHYSICAL, PLEASE BRING IT.
YOU MUST HAVE FILLED OUT ALL FORMS ON RANKONE OR YOU WILL BE DENIED
Last Modified on August 10, 2020