DNA 1:1 Laptop Initiative
DNA Parent/Student Information
How to Schedule a Laptop Repair or Pick Up a New Laptop
How to Schedule a Laptop Repair
Please review the following steps:
1) IMPORTANT FIRST STEP: Make an appointment with the library by calling 937-2856 or emailing Ms. Hardin or Ms. Evans
2) AFTER AN APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN MADE:
3) Write student Name, ID, Asset tag on laptop before the laptop is collected.
4) Library staff will collect the laptop and disinfect the device.
5) Another laptop will be issued to the student so make sure to save any files prior to bringing in the non-working laptop.
6) A contract will be emailed to the parent/student if there is not one on file. Email the signed contract to the llibrarians.
7) A work order will be submitted to the technician. The technician will determine if a cost will be associated with the repair.
8) If the parent/student does not arrive to his/her scheduled appointment, then the parent/student will have to make a new appointment.
*Remember to follow all CDC guidelines by social distancing, wearing a mask, and practicing hand hygiene when dropping off/picking-up your laptop.