2021-2022 Library Procedures
Your Montwood Library is so excited to welcome students back to campus! In order to accommodate new health and safety guidelines, our procedures have changed for the 2021-2022 school year.
New Checkout Procedures:
- Students should visit the Online Library Catalog to view available materials.
- Students can reserve materials on through the Online Library Catalog.
- Reserve materials by clicking the "Place Hold" button for the book you want to read.
- Library Staff will find your books, check them out for you, and deliver them to your class.
- Students in visiting classes will review the shelves or use the Online Library Catalog.
- Students will show MMS ID at the Circulation Desk and scan the barcode on their books.
New Return Procedures:
- Students will return books to the campus book drops (located in front lobby and the Library).
- Books will be quarantined for 7 days.
- Library staff will check books in to the Library.
Watch the Access MackinVia eBooks video to learn all about how to access our eBook collection.
Watch the Using our Online Library Catalog to learn all about how to use the Online Library Catalog and place holds on books.
Last Modified on December 17, 2021