The Chester Jordan Library is so excited to see our Lion leaders back in the Library. In order to accomodate new health and safety guidelines, our procedures have changed for the 2020-2021 school year.
Chester Jordan Safety Procedures:
- Patrons must wear face masks at all times. Use the How to Properly Wear a Face Mask guide if you have any questions.
- Patrons must wash hands or sanitize with hand sanitizer upon entering and prior to exiting the Library.
- Patrons must sanitize their work stations once work is completed.
- Patrons and staff will social distance in the Library.
Together everyone stays healthy!
Books and Print Materials:
- Materials will be quarantined for a week before they can be circulated.
- Materials requests will be fulfilled via e-mail, please email Mrs. Elbancol at email@example.com
- Use of e-books and online resources highly recommended
- The maker space materials will be on hold until further notice.
- Materials will not be avaialble for check out until further notice
- Patrons will use media center on a sign in basis.
- Four time periods will be avialable per day to allow for sanitation of computers
- Patrons will wear a face mask while in the media center
- Patrons will socially distance in the media center
- Patrons must sanitize their work stations once work is completed
Lessons will be delivered via a Nearpod code the first four weeks of school.
Virtual lessons will begin the week of September 7th.
Mrs. Elbancol will provide a schedule with classes to be seen virtually.
Books will be delivered in the classroom and rotated bi-weekly.