Welcome to your Senior One-Stop Shop for all your senior needs. Below you will find helpful links to important websites and documents essential for our Class of 2021. Please visit regularly as we will update it weekly with more information.
Senior Interview Packet Class of 2022: This packet contains the necessary senior year information in PDF form.
- FSA ID link: Each student and parent need to create this ID before applying for financial aid; two different email addresses are needed.
- FAFSA Application link: Application will be available on October 1st 12:01 AM. 2020 Income Tax documents will be required
- FAFSA Night 2021 and FAFSA Required Docs: this link provides information about what is required to complete the FAFSA and the night our district will have virtual assistance with the application. FAFSA night will be held October 25th, 2021 from 4:30pm - 6:30pm.
- FAFSA Cheat Sheet
- TACRAO (college fair) Event 2021: This year our college fair will be virtual, which means the opportunity for more colleges and universities to be available for our students. This event also includes armed forces recruiters and Technical schools. TACRAO will be held on November 4th, 2021 from 9 - 11 am. Click on link to register to attend.
- SAT Registration
- ACT Registration
Need help with filling out financial aid application, Apply Texas or other postsecondary needs? Our College Advisor, EPCC and UTEP are available to help. Click on either logo to obtain assistance. Ms. Ramirez, Ms. Araiza and Mr. Mendoza are available to help.
Ms. Ramirez, PHHS College Advisor
Mr. Mendoza EPCC Texas Mentor College Readiness Dept.
Ms. Araiza, UTEP Mentor
Requesting a transcript:
1. Pay for official or unofficial transcript on the PHHS Webstore.
2. Provide receipt to Ms. Amaya and complete request form. 24 to 48 hours turn around time. Click on her name to email her.
Apply Texas: use this link to apply to various public universities in Texas