Welcome to Sun Ridge Middle School's Student Ambassador Program
Welcome to the SRMS Student Ambassadors Program. It is the goal of our program to be the first contact new students make when they enroll in our school. We strive to make ALL new students part of the General Family.
Our program focuses on helping new students make connections with the students and the activities, programs, after school clubs, athletic, and creative outlet that are available in our school.
We select Student Ambassadors who display qualities that will make our new students feel welcome.
These are the eligibility requirements for our Student Ambassadors:
- Students must have and will maintain a 2.0 GPA to participate in the program.
- Students must remain in good academic standing, cannot be on academic, progress, or disciplinary probation.
- Students must be committed to the overall success of the Ambassador program.
- Students will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Leadership skills
- Respect and Honor
- Ability to lead and follow
- Communication skills
- Students must be willing to work as a team of one.
Our General family is excited to receive ALL new students with a smile, a guide around our school, and of course a friendly face to ease the transition to a new school.
This year our Student Ambassador Generals will be welcoming new students virtually through Microsoft teams.
If you have any questions about this program because you have a new student or would like your student to be a student ambassador, please feel free to contact Mireya Reyes, School Counselor, (915) 937-6613, email@example.com