Degrees and Certifications:
Good afternoon Generals,
I am now set up with the SISD network and can access schedules and disseminate information to you as needed. In addition, you can contact me directly.
Some things I’d like to share with you are:
- I have a list of military-connected students and will be seeing each student at least once to ascertain if they still qualify for the program and to assess needs. If I find that a student does have issues that warrant addressing, I will send an MFLC flyer and Parent Acknowledgement form home with the student.
- If you believe that a student could benefit from my services or have a question about that, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me and I will follow up with you personally and/or speak with the student as needed.
- I have presentations that I can provide on various topics such as bullying, social skills and self-regulation for our students and grief/loss and anger management for our parents. We have an extensive library of approved presentations on these and many more topics, per your request or suggestion.
- Below is my direct information. I was provided the number below that will enable me to contact parents directly. You can also text me on that number as needed.
- I do have another campus I am assigned to and have flex-hours since I am an independent contractor so I may not always be readily available, but please don’t hesitate to reach out via that number or email me and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.
Melissa Harrell, LPC, MEd | Leidos
Military & Family Life Counselor (MFLC)
Contact: (915) 279-1367
Please click on the link below for more information.