Welcome to PE
Our Physical Education class teaches students to develop healthy living habits that will last a lifetime. Students participate in a wide variety of activities, sports and challenges that will increase their physical, social, and mental abilities, teamwork and cooperation skills. We hope to provide a safe, fun and motivating class that will encourage all students to want to participate, have fun and try their best.
- Carlos Gonzales
- David Gutierrez
- Frank Valdez
PE Class Rules
- Always play safe..."Safety is 1st!!!"
- Respect yourself and others.
- Use equipment properly.
- Try hard to be your best everyday.
- Be active!
- Always wear proper foot wear for daily physical activity.
- 1st Offense - verbal warning.
- 2nd Offense - private teacher / student conference.
- 3rd Offense - reflection time until student is ready to return.
- Repeat disruptions - lunch detention / parent contact.
- Severe disruption - lunch detention / office referral.
- Repeat and severe disruptions may cause student to lose Fun Friday.
- Leadership role
- Fun Friday
Time Grade Level 8:05 A.M. - 8:55 A.M. Kinder 8:55 A.M. - 9:45 A.M. 1st Grade 10:40 A.M. - 11:30 A.M. 3rd Grade 12:05 A.M. - 12:55 A.M. 2nd Grade 1:00 P.M. - 1:50 P.M. 4th Grade 1:55 P.M. - 2:45 P.M. 5th Grade