2.3A – Build trusting relationships with our staff, teachers and administrators by engaging with them to listen and improve SISD environments, processes and experiences.
2.3B – Provide employees with ongoing coaching and professional development to continuously improve culturally-responsive, rigorous, and relationship-centered service.
2.3C – Maintain competitive and equitable compensation for employees.
- T-TESS Ratings, Survey, EPAC
- Professional Development Plan
- Alignment with TASB salary recommendations
LONG TERM MEASURES: (SMART Goal X to Y by Z (2027)
- T-TESS ratings to be at Proficient Levels or better for 90%
- Climate Survey Ratings to be between 4-5 for campus administrators, academics, school climate, etc.
- Adding gradually the TASB Salary Maintenance Program
- Turnover rate to be at 8.8% or less per year