3.2A – Identify and engage priority stakeholder groups in success of Socorro ISD.
3.2B – Build and maintain partnerships with businesses, military and other government offices, higher education, and community-based organizations.
3.2C – Elicit support of non-parent community members for district initiatives.
- List of identified groups and partners with outreach targeting each
- List of meetings held with agendas, participation numbers, and feedback generated
- Opportunities to present district updates to targeted groups
- Endorsement/support from priority stakeholders and partners for district initiatives
LONG TERM MEASURES: (SMART Goal X to Y by Z (2027)
- Increased, sustained targeted outreach and partnerships with identified priority stakeholder groups.
- Increased support of district programs and initiatives from non-parent partners and community.
- Successful passage of district initiatives requiring voter approval.