Sun Ridge Middle School Student Dress Code
PLEASE NOTE: Please see the Student Code of Conduct for district guidelines regarding dress code.
- Navy, gold or white polo-style collared shirt (with or without school logo)
- Navy, gold or white sweatshirt (solid color or with school logo)
- T-shirts (long or short-sleeved) must have a school logo
- Shirts must fit comfortably and not be excessively long
- Other shirts (including t-shirts) from Sun Ridge organizations are acceptable
- All shirts must be tucked in at all times while in the building
- Outerwear: Any non-Sun Ridge jacket or sweatshirt must be worn unzipped while students are inside the building. Hoodies must have a Sun Ridge logo.
- Plain pleated or flat front pants, shorts or skorts in solid navy blue or khaki color
- No cargo shorts or pants
- No skirts or dresses
- Capri pants may be worn if they are uniform-style
- All pants, shorts and skorts must be worn at the waist
- Shorts and skorts must be longer than the student’s fingertips when hands are held naturally at his/her side
- Jeans will be permitted on allowable jeans day (students will be notified)
Computer/Mobile Device User Agreement
By submitting the information in the link, the parent/guardian acknowledges:
1. Acceptance of the SISD Computer/Mobile Device User Agreement for Students.
2. Socorro ISD is providing a mobile device to the student for educational use.
3. User agrees to abide by all Socorro ISD policies and procedures.
4. The device is property of Socorro ISD and will be returned in good condition.
Computer Repair Request
Submit a computer repair request for help with an SISD device. Just complete the Computer Repair Request Form to let us know you need assistance. We will contact you to troubleshoot or schedule an appointment.
This is ONLY for SUN RIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL students.
There is a $40 fee for all reapairs and damages. Please use this link to make your payment before you put in your work ourder request.
If device is assessed and is damaged beyond repair, the fee will be changed to $100.
There is a $100 fee for laptops that are lost or stolen. There is a $25 fee for lost or broken power adapters (chargers).
Library Book Return
Please bring back any library books you still have checked out from last year. There will be NO LATE FEES collected for overdue books. If you have lost a book, please call the library for information on how to pay for the lost item(s).
Parents please use email@example.com to submit documentation that supports your child's absence. You may also email with questions about attendance.
URGENT NOTE TO PARENTS: Please include the student's full name and student ID in the subject line or within the email message.
To submit attendance for another SISD school, or find an attendance email, please use ATTENDANCE