Sgt. Jose. F. Carrasco P.E Department
Our Physical Education class teaches students to develop healthy living habits that will last a lifetime. Students participate in a wide variety of activities, sports and challenges that will increase their physical, social, and mental abilities, teamwork and cooperation skills. We hope to provide a safe, fun and motivating class that will encourage all students to want to participate, have fun and try their best.
PE Class Rules
- Respect yourself.
- Respect others.
- Respect this place.
- Wear proper footwear for daily physical activity.
- Play safe, participate and HAVE FUN!
- 1st Offense - Verbal warning.
- 2nd Offense - Reflection time until student is ready to return.
- 3rd Offense - Quadrant (4 quadrants = 1 Referral)
- Leadership Role.
- Fun Friday.
Time Grade Level 8:35am - 9:25am Kindergarten 9:25am - 10:15am 1st Grade 10:15am - 11:05am 2nd Grade 12:05pm - 12:55pm 3rd Grade 12:55pm - 1:45pm 4th Grade 1:50pm - 2:40pm 5th Grade