Remote Learning Academy
Socorro ISD Remote Learning Academy resources have been curated to encourage creativity and enrichment as the district prepares to launch online learning. These activities and resources are designed to support students while school operations are impacted by the current circumstances.
PARENTS: Nearpod is a tool that Team SISD uses to provide instruction and guidance.
- To open a Nearpod presentation, go to http://www.nearpod.com/student and enter the Nearpod Code to view the presentation.
- Use code SBGFW to access a presentation that shows you how your child will open the lessons teachers assign through Nearpod.
We are working hard to make remote learning a worthwhile endeavor!
Nearpod codes will be available to you through your teacher in Teams. Information will be posted often in this space to facilitate your learning experience!
Please remember the following go-to channels as we start a new school year. If you experience any of the following issues, please go to the appropriate place.
- Username/password for Tyler (accessing schedules/grades): You must write to email@example.com.
- Username/password for laptop login/email/Teams: You may call Ms. Marquez (937-2454) or me (937-2453), or you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Still need a laptop/hotspot?: You must go to the DSC.
- You need tech assistance: You must call the Help Desk at 937-1111 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must leave a voice mail if phoning or request a return response from the Help Desk if emailing.
Use your full first and last names.
Try to complete the Nearpod sessions in one sitting.
Use the notes feature to have a copy of the information emailed to you for future reference, if needed.
Contact your teacher if you have any problems with the Nearpod session.