Remote Learning Academy
Socorro ISD Remote Learning Academy resources have been curated to encourage creativity and enrichment as the district prepares to launch online learning. These activities and resources are designed to support students while school operations are impacted by the current circumstances.
Learning plans are for April 27 to May 15, 2020.
PARENTS: Nearpod is a tool that Team SISD uses to provide instruction and guidance.
- Our staff is working hard to make remote learning a fun and educational family experience! All new learning paths will require using your campus online password. If you need any assistance with the newly created password you can email either librarian at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe!
- To open a Nearpod presentation, go to http://www.nearpod.com/student and enter the Nearpod Code to view the presentation.
- Use code SBGFW to access a presentation that shows you how your child will open the lessons teachers assign through Nearpod. PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE THE SESSION IN ONE SITTING (PROGRESS IS NOT SAVED) AND INCLUDE FIRST, LAST NAME AND PERIOD.
Use the calendar below to manage student assignments. Each subject area will provide assignments for students through distance learning. See the icons below for lesson plans, assignments, and directions.
Texas Eduacation Agency Updates:
STAAR Testing Requiremnets Updates:
College Board Updates for AP Exams:
Updates on UIL Changes:
- UIL Academics: https://www.uiltexas.org/academics/covid-19-information
- UIL Athletics: https://www.uiltexas.org/athletics/covid-19-information
- UIL Music:https://www.uiltexas.org/music/covid-19-information